- Creates an information page for each event on the internet.
- No software to purchase, install, maintain or take up valuable space on your computer.
- Major reduction in time for you to enter event details.
- List your events with ability to edit and copy.
- Reduction in the number of entry forms you need to print, mail and handle.
- Compulsory fields so entries are more accurate and complete than paper-based entries often are.
- Links to your website and/or contact email address.
- Event news can be emailed - postage, envelopes, handling no longer required for on-line entrants.
- Reduction in errors as Entrants enter their own details at the outset and do not have to be re-entered by you into a database.
The program forces entrants to enter data into each field or their entry will not be accepted.
- Organiser reports showing and summarizing entrants by category, location.
- Sets up events with custom fields, including custom dropdown lists, compulsory fields etc.
- Event lists can be downloaded by you in a Excel format. This lets you analyse them with spreadsheets, move them into a
database, import them into a custom event management or results program you may use, or use them for a merge file to a word-processing program.
- Organisers can enter details for entrants who don't have internet access.