PLEASE ENSURE THIS IS READ BEFORE YOU TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.
We all have an increased responsibility for safety
1. Please remember ALL roads are OPEN to traffic at all times.
2. Stay on the footpath or grass verge of the road at ALL times. You will be disqualified if you run on the road
3. Small sections of the road are marked with cones – stay on the footpath/grass verge side of the cones, and at least 1 metre away from the cones at ALL times.
4. Normal traffic rules apply and vehicles have right of way – give way to all traffic at all times.
5. Marshalls are there to give directions only - they are NOT able to control the traffic.
6. You must enter the finish line single file.
7. Please write any relevant health information on the back of your bib number.
ALL BIBS MUST BE WORN ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT.
START TIMES: 6:00pm ALL WALKERS Start and finish: Tom Grant Drive, Karaka St. Entrance.
6:20pm ALL RUNNERS Matamata