The tour offers road racing stages and a criterium. It runs over two days for A, B and U17 Grades and one day for C, U15, U13 and Hand Cyclist Grades.
- All riders must hold a BikeNZ Race license or international equivalent.
- Proof of current valid license MUST be shown at registration time. Otherwise the rider will be refused to participate
- This event is being run in accordance to rules of BikeNZ and the UCI.
- Any participant younger than 18 years old must have the permission of her parents or guardian to participate in the event.
- All riders must accept the terms and conditions as stated with the online registration or by signing the official entry form.
For the full event rules download the tour booklet posted on EnterOnLine once published.